For your stay to be more entertaining and full of adventures for your family, we have: Ecological Walk through the immense crops of rubber, sugar cane, pine, teak and acacia, planted in the vicinity of Hotel Hacienda La Sonora.
VISIT RIO META
Boat trip on the Meta river knowing its diversity in fauna and flora typical of the Colombian Orinoquia.
On the road that leads from Puerto López to Puerto Gaitán at Kilometer 9, there is an enormous ostrich farm; in the place you can buy meat and eggs of this singular bird of great size, also taste an excellent buffalo meat, and enjoy an ecological cavalcade.
Enjoy our llanera culture with songs, poetry and typical dances like the joropo, presentation of our best sets with harp, four, capachos and bass.
Accompanied of course with the inevitable veal a la llanera.
Groups of at least 15 people.
VISIT CABUYARO MUNICIPALITY
Connecting by means of a Ferry where we will remember our time of great commerce, crossing one of the largest and most emblematic bridges of the Meta River, there we can meet the Cooperativa de Artesanas, who make the most beautiful and beautiful crafts in banana strand and taste its best typical gastronomy.
In la laguna la Venturosa, one of the most dazzling gardeners in the urban area of Puerto López, during the dawn when they make their flight to leave at dawn to look for their food or during the afternoon their arrival.
ALTO DE MENEGUA
Spectacular natural viewpoint, famous for being the scene of indescribable sunrises and sunsets of the lit sky and where the obelisk is a vertical monument that symbolizes the geographical center and pays tribute to its four faces to the ethnic, economic, cultural and of the Department of Meta.
VISIT MUNICIPALITY OF PUERTO GAITÁN
Rest and entertainment are mixed with the exuberant beauty of nature on the white beaches of the Yucao and Manacacias rivers, with sightings of the toninas or river del ynes and the practice of ecotourism and ethnotourism, since this region has 10 approximately indigenous reserves and more than 100 lagoons where we can enjoy the cultural and ecological richness of the region.
VISIT TO INDIGENOUS COMMUNITIES
10 indigenous reserves located in the area of influence of the Llanero Dawn Route where we will learn about their ancestral customs and way of life. The Sikuani, Paez, Wacoyo, Resguardo Iwiwi, Salivas and Piapocos. Visit conditioned to the permits granted by the shelter coordinator.
Do you want to know more planes?
26 planes para hacer en Puerto López
1. Visit the Obelisk monument in the Geographic Center of Colombia.
2. Witness the dawn of the llanero from the Alto de Menegúa.
3. Navigate the Meta River.
4. Bathe in the fresh waters of La Ema. Potosí or La Venturosa.
5. Get to know the Town Center by walking on Fifth and Sixth Streets.
6. Visit the Canoero Monument.
7. Breakfast at the Restaurants of the Plaza.
8. Walk the Malecon.
9. Tour the Town by Mototaxi or by bike.
10. Taste the cheeses, the cheese 7 leathers, the wrapped ones of the cob, the hacas, the empanadas, the arepas and other delights of the region.
11. Go fishing on Río Negro, the Metica River. The Lagunazo or La Venturosa.
12. Get to know the Achagua and Piapoco indigenous culture in Humapa and la Victoria.
13. Ride a bicycle along the routes of the Serranía, Marayal, Remolino, El Tigre or Guichiral.
14. Visit the why of ostriches.
15. Participate in an ecological ride.
16. Have a delicious dish of mamona / veal at the llanera.
17. Participate in a bird watching expedition.
18. Dancing joropo in a llanero parrando.
19. Eat a good plate of fish (our specialty).
20. Enjoy the llanero sunset from the Alto de Menegua.
21. Breakfast at the peasant market on the first Sunday of each month.
22. Participate in Llanerity Day on the last Friday of each month.
23. In summer, calm the color with the fresh waters of the beach in Las Salinas.
24. Refresh the night with an ice cold beer or heat it with a good drink of brandy brandy.
25. After the rumba visit "calo parao".
26. Fall in love with this land and come back again.